My neighbor gave me some fresh dill the other day. After browsing all over the internet for a new and different potato salad recipe, I stumbled across this one at www.food.com. This recipe sounds delish, and I cannot wait to prepare it!!
DILL AND SOUR CREAM POTATO SALAD
- 3 lbs unpeeled baby red potatoes (new potatoes)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1. Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender.
- 2. Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
- 3. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4. Add hot potatoes, and mix until well coated.
- 5. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/dill-and-sour-cream-potato-salad-96253#ixzz1Qx0VTo5F
Nummy! Much better than mustard potato salad too!ReplyDelete